What are SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals)?
“Leave no one behind”
The SDGs are universal, not only in developing countries but also in developed countries themselves, and are being actively pursued in Japan.
Our SDGs initiatives
Lifestyle-related disease preventive examination
- Medical checkup
- Stress check
- Insurance guidance
Contributing to society through overseas expansion
- By leveraging the mutual strengths of our domestic and Vietnamese factories, we have realized cost reduction and high quality of our products.
- We have improved the technical level of the Vietnam factory by providing education and guidance by accepting technical interns from the Vietnam factory.
- By actively participating in seminars and vocational training to improve skills, and taking qualification exams,
Backup support for employee growth and independence
- Aim to reduce product nonconformity rate.
- By preventing inspection errors during product inspection, the outflow of defective products can be reduced to zero.
- When procuring raw materials, prioritize those that do not contain or have reduced amounts of harmful substances.
- Promote green purchasing of office supplies, etc. and realize environmentally friendly procurement.
- Achieve clean energy by installing solar power generation.
Creating a fair workplace
- We will ensure fair treatment regardless of employment type. (Retirement allowance system and child allowance are provided to part-timers as well)
- Conducting fair recruitment activities and personnel evaluations.
- Local employment
- Thoroughly prohibit all types of harassment and discrimination.
- Extended employment system for the elderly.
- Preventing long working hours and unpaid overtime.
- We aim to achieve zero employee turnover by improving the work environment and proactively communicating.